Monday, December 26, 2016

[instiz] SM FINALLY REVEALED THE TEASER FOR THEIR 9 YEARS TRAINEE


T/n: more screencaps in her Twitter, basically this fan spent her days tweeting "Did Johnny release his teaser? No"


"Did Johnny release his teaser? Yes, f*ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Did Johnny release his teaser? He released it"









He entered the company in 2008
he was supposed to debut both in Shinee and EXO
finally, he's making his debut through NCT

post response: +59

original post: here

1. OMG... 9 years... He suffered a lot

2. Seriously I was wondering, will Johnny really appear? Is that really Johnny???? That's Johnny!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Youngho-yah congrats.... Finally...

4. This is crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠ I almost cried when I saw thatㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seriously SM I love you

5. As soon as I saw Johnny my fist went in my mouth and I started crying

6. Youngho boooohㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Wow daebak, please release him earlier




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com