Monday, December 19, 2016

[enter-talk] YG ARE GOING TO BE OVER SOON

Image result for yg entertainment

I'm a YG fan, but I'm seriously so freaking mad. I seriously think that I'll go insane because of them.
Starting from Bigbang, I liked the majority of YG's artists
I would always buy their singers' album and go to each of their concerts at least once
I even joined their fandoms and I would stream their songs...

But if you looked at YG with an outsider's perspective you really wonder why it's so empty in there.
Their opportunities are sh*t (the opportunities they offer are bullsh*t), they have zero promotion and they're still shameless to mediaplay despite that. He keeps saying that he'll push his singers over and over again, but don't do it and the singers become dislikeable because of that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I'm seriously starting to be amazed at how he just knows what the fans hate the most and does it anyways.
They must be thinking that they're already a big company and as so much self-esteem that they thin they can do everything they can. Except the fact that their company's building is big, I have never heard of a good anecdote concerning YG

They're seriously letting all the artists in that company to waste.
My heart hurts just thinking about the artists working for a company with no future like them.
In fact, I think that I would wish this company to fail if my biases weren't working in it.
This company has no brain at all.

post response:
[+420][-21]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2016.12.17 10:28 신고하기
In my opinion they could've hit big with Bigbang alone, but they even sent Bigbang in a vaccum. When YG doesn't have anyone but Bigbang while SM had the time to release TVXQ, SNSD, Shinee, EXO, etc. But you'd think that YG also has ikON, Winner, Blackpink but if not for Bigbang, those groups would've never be part of the trend
140
6

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.17 11:35 신고하기
F*ck is it believable that in 3 years there were only 2 albums releasedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋPeople who lived in 2014 would know how much sales potential Winner had back then f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIf they kept releasing albums they would've made a name for themselves and they would've rose high too but YG f*cking sent them in a vaccum ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI f*cking hate him seriously
135
8

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.17 13:45 신고하기
Can Bigbang get out of YG already...
77
1

ㅇ |2016.12.17 09:35 신고하기
He sent all the groups with potential off the road...
42
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.17 22:49 신고하기
YG's artists all did well in their debuts, the songs were good and they had the public's recognitionㅇㅇ But why can't he learn to take advantage of that? If they're doing well, they should release more albums and go on TV programs to make their names even more knownㅋㅋㅋ Seriously it's fine if you're not doing too well as rookies, it takes about 2~3 years to be big, but YG is not even able to see that??
34
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.18 00:28 신고하기
I've never imagined that Winner would end up like this even in my dreams
32
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com