Tuesday, January 3, 2017

[instiz] TOP OF THE BEST, BUT DIFFICULT IDOL MUSIC VIDEOS




1. EXO using super powers

2. Seventeen working in a game company

3. BTS who are faithful to their lyrics
lyrics:Throw a fast ball on the on the after school studying

4. BlackPink who are ignoring the force of gravity

5. NCT who appeared coolly without you really knowing who they are

6. Red Velvet Ctrl C+ Ctrl V

7. BlockB gangsters

post response: +10

original post: here

1. I thought Infinite would be there... ㅎ

2. They have 3 just from SM..

3. I thought desert fox would be thereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I knew Seventeen would be thereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I thought Infinite's desert fox would be thereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

6. Game company workersㅋㅋㅋㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱ 

7. Adore U... the members' arms got cut..

8. I thought Infinite's teleportation would be thereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com