Monday, February 19, 2018

[naver] NU'EST W, CONCERT PERFECT SOLD OUT.... "220K PEOPLE ATTEMPT TO ATTEND AT THE SAME TIME"





original post: here

1. [+310, -6]
I'm telling you I want to goㅠㅠㅠ  Ha Where u at my seat.... Nu'est JR, Baekho, Aron Ren Fighting!

2. [+283, -4]
Nu'est W jjang jjang jjang! I've never imagined that I wouldn't be able to grab a seat...^^

3. [+275, -5]
Wow Nu'est W is the best, I love you kids 

4. [+245, -4]
My seat...there's none 

5. [+197, -4]
Nu'est the best forever fighting (t/n: comment in English)

6. [+58, -1]
Nu'est W let's go for a bigger venue next time!! I won't have a seat this time ㅜㅜ

7. [+52, -1]
I don't have a seat but congrats Nu'est Wㅜ❤️ JR, Aron, Baekho, Ren I love you ❤️

8. [+52, -1]
I'm looking forward Nu'est W's concert~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com