Monday, February 19, 2018

[naver] YANG YOSEOB DUMP

[naver] YANG YOSEOB'S SOLO ALBUM "WHITE", "A PLACE WITHOUT YOU" RISE ON PHYSICAL CHARTS





original post: here

1. [+665, -21]
"A place without you" is indeed good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+565, -14]
The b-sides are too good!! It's you!

3. [+551 ,-16]
Ah it's just the best when a good singer release a good songㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+469, -12]
Yang Yoseob I love you!!

5. [+451, -15]
The song really goodㅜㅠㅠ  I'm waiting impatiently to receive the album too

[naver] "MALE SOLO POWER"... YANG YOSEOB VS JUNG SEUNGHWAN, #1 ON DIGITAL CHARTS





original post: here

1.[+127, -4]
I listened to Yang Yoseob's song on my way off from work, it's very good!!

2. [+116, -7]
Yoseob oppa, congrats on reaching #1 with your comeback after 6 years!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+106, -5]
The song was so good so I was looking forward to it!! Yang Yoseob thank you for your solo album~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!! Please listen to "A place without you" a lot!!!!!!!!

4. [+103, -4]
I was looking forward so much to this song, it's seriously good, Yang Yoseob fighting

5. [+74, -1]
Jung Seunghwan~I'll support you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com