Monday, February 19, 2018

[teens stories] KIDS, IF YOU FIX YOUR HEAD POSTURE, YOUR DOUBLE CHIN WILL DISAPPEAR

My body is skinny but I seriously have so much fat on my face but the reason is becauseㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm someone who gains weight on the face easily and also, I kinda had the 'turtle neck' syndrome (T/N: when you naturally hand your head forward). At first, when I tried fixing my head posture and brought it backwards, I totally had a double chin. I was so shocked when I looked at myself in the mirror f*ck. I wondered if I should just live with the turtle neck syndrome but then, I kept on fixing my posture and it's been only 1 week, but my double chin totally disappearedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so f*cking happy. If you guys also have the turtle neck syndrome, try to fix it.

- Put your back against the wall while standing
- Tuck in your stomach and put your shoulders back against the wall while bringing your chest front
- Stick your elbows on the wall too! Stick your heels on the wall too!
- Pull your chin back and keep your head straight
- Doing this for 5 min will fix your posture







post response:
[+466][-8]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.15 00:13 신고하기
Ha... I have the turtle neck syndrome ╋ unbalanced shoulders ╋  droopy waist╋  crooked spine╋ my shoulders are bent like an Australopithecus ╋ O-shaped legs........ I'm so sad...I should've listened to my mom when she told me to fix my posture when I was young..
161
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.15 00:37 신고하기
_ This post is like an oasis among the featured posts
149
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.15 03:14 신고하기
Let's our posture this while we're young and stop pushing it back!!
75
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.15 00:28 신고하기
Wow doing this is seriously hard but I feel like once you fix it, your body will feel so straightened
30
0

ㅇ |2018.02.15 02:17 신고하기
For me, I have the turtle neck syndrome╋ crooked shoulders╋ double chin. If I can give you another tip, it would be to lock your hands together behind your back, and then raise your hands while holding your arms straight from the bottom to the top. This would help for the crooked shoulders. And if you look at the ceiling while trying to kiss it, it can help with the double chin! You an always diet, but if you do these two things, you can seriously fix it!
24
2

ㅇ |2018.02.15 00:09 신고하기
20
0
"Thank you teacher, work little and earn a lot. Study a little and get 100%"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com