Tuesday, March 20, 2018

[naver] NU'EST W, FIRST ONE MAN SHOW AFTER 6 YEARS INTO THEIR DEBUT, FANS DONATE 5.1T OF RICE









original post: here

1. [+819, -16]
Nu'est W let's walk on the flower path forever~

2. [+775, -12]
Nu'est W let's release even better songs from now, I'm still left with the memories of your concert, JR, Aron, Baekho, Ren fighting

3. [+746, -11]
Nu'est W JR, Aron, Baekho, Ren I'll always be supporting!!! Let's be happy from now

4. [+720, -12]
Our Nu'est W JR Aron, Baekho, Ren and our Love you guys are the best, let's be happy all together and let's share our existence together and learn from each other!! Nu'est W I love you 

5. [+679, -9]
Nu'est W JR, Aron, Baekho, Ren and our Loves are the best! I'll keep supporting you and I wish only happy days from now~ ^O^ Nu'est W and Love fighting!

6. [+163, -1]
5.1 Tone! A-a-a-a-mazing Nu'est W

7. [+159, -1]
Nu'est W is the best group! ~Jjang

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com