Tuesday, March 20, 2018

[teens stories] WRITE DOWN CHARACTERISTICS OF YOUR ONE-SIDED LOVE



My crush doesn’t game nor does he swear. When the other guys are talking about gaming, he has that “I don’t know what to say” face and is just looking at them blankly. Even when the other guys make jokes about gaming, he’s the only one who doesn’t laugh. He really likes to take pictures. The moment I fell for him was when he was laying down on the ground to take a picture of a dandelion flower. His clothes were all dirty but he didn’t care. It’s rare that I see a guy who has hobbies like him so every time I see him taking pictures, I fall in love with him again.
I think that he really likes animals too

post response:
[+372][-8]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.20 18:55 신고하기
He’s not my crush anymore but my boyfriend butㅋㅋ it kinda sound like he’s a freak but… we were supposed to meet at a place but I couldn’t find him. But then I found him chasing the crows in the apartment next to mineㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋf*cking cute
121
13

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.20 20:33 신고하기
I feel like when I like someone, I always think that he likes me back. F*ck, I’m so delusional;; am I the only one like this? Please don’t let me catch the rabbit-disease (T/N: when someone thinks that everyone likes them even with the smallest actions)
70
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.20 17:56 신고하기
Hulㅜㅜ OP’s crush looks so much more innocent that the guys nowadays. They say that everyone who loves animals have a pretty heart… I wish you success with your crush!
67
12

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.20 18:24 신고하기
Your crush is so different from guys nowadays. He looks innocent and I’m jealous. I’m sure that he’ll fall for you too
65
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.20 19:53 신고하기
I’m going to an all-girls school but I like a girl in our class..ㅜㅜㅜ her smile is so cute and she also speaks so well. Even though some kids aren’t close with her, she still treats them lovingly and it’s so nice to see but I know that it can only stay as a one-sided love
50
22

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com