Friday, April 20, 2018

[enter-talk] TO BE HONEST, EVERYONE WHO’S SAYING THAT SOMI IS GOING THROUGH AN ADVERSE CHANGE… I’M THINKING OTHERWISE?

To be honest, I do think that Somi has matured
But aren’t people who are saying that she looks like an ahjumma in her 30’s too oba? (T/N: over the top)
They are focusing too much on her mixed-race image but she’s pretty though.
They are always saying that Jun Somi is going through an adverse change every time she does something and say stuffs like “her face has gotten long”. But honestly, I think that they are just jealousㅋㅋ


























post response:
[+311][-80]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.20 22:37 신고하기
Looks like they are going overboard with the hate about her looking older. She doesn’t look like her age in real life because she looks a more matured but if you see personality, you can see her age right awayㅋㅋ

63
2
ㅇㅇ |2018.04.20 16:31 신고하기
She looks f********cking pretty in real lifeㅇㅇ I found her and Doyeon the prettiest when they were promoting in IOI when I saw them in real life
54
13

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.20 22:12 신고하기
For them, looking mature is ‘having an adverse change’ tsk tsk
39
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.21 00:21 신고하기
She looks too foreign and has no charm. She reminds me of the Kim Deanna girl ㅋㅋ usually, when I see mixed-race people, I see both the western and Asian features but I feel like she only received her dad’s denes.. if you think of her as being an average westerner, then she just looks average to me..? If not for her Korean blood, she would have never made it
23
19

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.21 00:41 신고하기
Her facial features would be considered pretty objectively speaking. It’s just because they can’t bash her for anything else so they are using her mixed-race, being a foreigner, etc. to bash her.
9
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com